- Vendor: Sash Vitality
Magnesium Citrate 1480mg Providing 440mg Elemental Magnesium
Sash Vitality Magnesium Citrate 1480mg with 440mg of Elemental Magnesium 240 Vegan Friendly Capsules contain only the purest ingredients to give you the maximum dosage serving per tablet.
Sash Vitality's magnesium product is available in a citrate form, which is a highly absorbable form of magnesium compared to the more commonly available form of oxides.
Magnesium is a hugely important mineral in the body, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, energy release, normal functioning of the nervous system, maintenance of normal bones & teeth, electrolyte balance and energy yielding metabolism.
Why Buy Sash Vitality Magnesium Citrate supplement:
- 100% HAPPINESS - We believe in our products and will make sure you don't lose out if you're not happy with your product.
- EASY TO SWALLOW & HIGH ABSORPTION - Two easy to swallow tablets a day to feel the full benefits. Our tablets contain a break line, making them easy to break in half and swallow.
- VEGETARIAN SOCIETY CERTIFIED - our tablets are suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans.
- ADVANCED FORMULA - Contains Magnesium Citrate 1480mg with 440mg of Elemental Magnesium.
- UK MADE - Everything we sell is made right here in the UK using the highest purity ingredients and safeguarded by the highest manufacturing standards in the world (GMP & BRC).
SASH MAGNESIUM TABLETS:
240 Vegan Certified Tablets
- High strength Tablets
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- GMO Free
- Gluten and Dairy Free
- Manufactured in the UK to BRC and GMP standards
- 4 Months Supply
Magnesium Citrate, Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethyl Cellulose, Glycerin), Stearic Acid, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Coating Agent (Carnauba Wax).
Take 2 tablets daily (or as directed by your GP) with a glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Always consult your GP before taking food supplements especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is broken.